Re: 5010 Communication Problems

I understand that it is simply a business decision Robert.  I had the same
question about why Voxcom does not use Paradox.  Basically, they use three
manufacturers now, Paradox would be a  fourth.  They have full time 24 tech
support that have all be trained on the three, adding another one is a big
deal for training purposes.  Not to mention the support they already recieve
from those three, free training, materials etc.

When I was with ADT I asked a senior service tech about Paradox and was
told, why use a rip off when we already use the original.  Some bias there
for sure.