Re: Compass Software

And the fact that you cant just change a code and upload...you gotta send
everything.

Their use of upload/download is also confusing...to me you upload to a
server, download to my computer,,,,opposite of what they have...minor issue
but I have to think everything if I'm doing it right (or look at the bottom
of the screen to confirm).