Re: Compass Software

news:cZ91f.6$qA2.124@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> And the fact that you cant just change a code and upload...you gotta send
> everything.
>
> Their use of upload/download is also confusing...to me you upload to a
> server, download to my computer,,,,opposite of what they have...minor
issue
> but I have to think everything if I'm doing it right (or look at the
bottom
> of the screen to confirm).

I think the global upload/download is a function of the panel not with
Compass since you can do sections with larger panels, If your like me the
download/upload issue came from BBS days where it meant the opposite of what
we do with alarm panels in fact the first panel I ever connected to I did
"download" without "uploading" first...