Re: Where to buy a Home alarm Kit

"Firebat" <jnbthomas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1128698545.660883.88500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I will be installing this myself. I am also familiar with low voltage
> wiring. Putting smokes is an option that I am not going to do at this
> point, but I may want them later.
>
> I googled the Concord Express. This is who showed up.... any info on
> these companies?
>
> http://www.safe-mart.com/gecocoex.html

BBB member.  In good standing.  No complaints in the last three years.  That
even beats http://www.worthdist.com (one of the bigger online "diy" outfits
in the country).

> http://www.basshome.com/subcategory_188.htm

Not a BBB member.  Numerous unresolved complaints.

> http://nassausecurity.com/p807.htm

Never heard of 'em.  No info at the local bureau at all (on any of their
other company names either).  They're out of Colorado though...  That must
count for something...  :-))