Re: Where to buy a Home alarm Kit

I would first ask here (what system would be best for your needs),  then
find a site to purchase it. You can then search for that specific control
panel and find the best price.

For the other stuff; contacts, interior motion sensors, etc. I would buy
them where available or find the site with the best price.

With projects such as this, I will typically buy things from several
different sites. I would prefer to buy everything at one site, but no one
site sells everything I want many times.

So far as questions... I think you will get the best answers by asking here.