Re: Where to buy a Home alarm Kit

I bought everything for my Ademco system from Safe-Mart. The prices were
good, no delivery problems. The tech support people are real and know what
they are talking about. It's not some tech support place in India reading a
script from a computer. They answer their phones immediately and are always
courteous. They are slow to answer e-mail so best to phone them.

Bob