Re: Where to buy a Home alarm Kit

"Firebat" <jnbthomas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1128697072.912931.241570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I think I want to go with a wireless solution... What is the best? I
> will need about 18 total areas of protection. What should I go with?

The "best" would be an opinion.  ITI makes really good wireless products.
In fact, I've rarely seen anyone post anything derogatory about them.

http://www.geindustrial.com/cwc/products/ge-interlogix?pnlid=9&famid=55&catid=1131&id=6-16hard&lang=en_US

Will you be installing the equipment yourself??  Are you familiar with
running wire??  Will your system incorporate fire detection??