Re: Compass Software

Yep.

Its a good thing the bottom of the screen is more descriptive or I'd wipe
out more panels than I already do! :-)

Yes, I noticed the bigger panels you can be more selective in what you
update. But, pain in the but to download the whole panel (there I
go..upload) to have fresh copy (3 min) change one code, then have to reload
the whole panel again another 3 min.

Yah..I got in the habit of download upload a fresh panel copy everytime too.
Some of dem pesky clients actually RTFB and figured out how to change codes,
so's I gotta be careful i dont wipe changes out.