Re: Compass Software

Yeah, software not straight-forward or user friendly.  Modem was
difficult to find or expensive to buy.  It took me days to figure out
my Vista 20P on the Compass, trying to figure out what on the screen
related to what in the programming docs.  I program computers, not
panels.  Alarm panels have a logic of their own and the Compass
software doesn't even follow much computer programming logic :)