Re: Anyone know this company?

There's a lot of companies out there...how would we know if this one is
reliable or not.

A better way to ask would be...I'm interested in using xxx camera, with xxx
dvr for such and such application...does this seem suitable....anyone have
any recommendations for a good source?

Your op could have also been looked at as a spammer trying to tout that web
site.