Re: Compass Software

news:mb11f.102$5M5.1861@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I dunno I'm kina partial to Remote Link as you can work live with panel
> programming changes you don't have to upload save download save...blah
blah
> blah.
>
> But Compass is much better than some of the other ones I've used in the
> past. Compass is goofy though when you load the FBI modules. They really
> need to overhaul it, imo.

Only problem I've seen with FBI modules is it sometimes give a strange error
box that doesn't appear to do any harm but stays in memory, I also forgot
about Compass sometimes GPF's (Windows error) and won't work normally until
you reboot the computer although thats pretty rare.

The overhaul is coming soon...very soon