Re: Saw spider crawl into control box!

That stupid old  6 Falcon ( I used to call it a Ferd Falcar) goes for about
16K now. My

Mootang is a '00 GT, 5 spd with 17" Eagles...pretty dang quick for being
basically stock...a lotta bang for the buck. I didn't drive it much the
first 3 years I had her so she's only got 38K miles on. I gotta buy a new
truck soon though :-(....I was thinkin maybe I can get Jesse James to make
my Stang into a pickup truck?! Wouldn't that be a cool company vehicle?
Fastest service truck in the area!

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:5Sx0f.92217$tl2.46779@xxxxxxxxxxx