Re: Saw spider crawl into control box!

I've had bugs in panels, usually very dead.

The worst one was a very dead, and very big scorpion. Scared the crap outta
me when I opened the box.
Whaddya gonna do? Seal up the hole in the wall where the wires come through?
How? What if you need to service them.

Personally I wouldn't bother...maybe put a mothball in the panel...or carry
a vacuum cleaner.