Re: Saw spider crawl into control box!

My old 66 Ford Falcon straight six convertable was cool too...I could get
that baby up to 85 or so with a tail wind. I was really fun to get it up to
40 or so then throw it into reverse just before I'd pull into our
driveway...just to hear dad curse from inside the house :-)

Ahhhhh teenagers!

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:7Zw0f.91665$tl2.39576@xxxxxxxxxxx