Re: Saw spider crawl into control box!

news:Nxn0f.38$QQ.821@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> fall down, go boom, ouchie.
>
> actually i used to be a quite good skier...then i got old and much lazy
> and
> get my thrills in my Mootang GT.

Ford => Yuck!!!   I'll take my '68 Skylark any day.  455 cid.  4" header
dump that's activated by pulling out the ash-tray...  "sweet" ride.  Sucks
gas by the barrel though...  I call her my "Camaro Killer".  She was the
family car until I bought her off my Mom.  Had a 350 long block in her and a
two speed slush box.  Nice car to work on.  Absolutely *no* anti-pollution
garbage anywhere.  And no "dang" computer controlling dwell, spark, timing,
etc.  :-))