Re: DMP Hoovers

Hey I'm not putting you down...I'm just trying to help. Like I've said I've
got over a thousand of them out there and have not seen what your
describing. I'm offering my help, not an argument.

Dunno nuttin abt what happened with you and David nor does it concern me.

Like I had said a while back there WAS a problem with the old 692 keypads
(the LED ones) would lock up from voltage spikes/lightning strikes...but
they were replacing them free. And it would not lock up the main processor,
just the keypad..so removing power to the keypad would unclog the keypad
anyway.

Another minor problem is you have to replace system batts, every three years
almost to the day. On really old dmp if you ignored the low battery sigs and
there was an power outage and it switched over to a dead battery it'd fry
the transformer. This has been fixed too.

Call me next time you start to freek out, maybe I can help. Pay my gas and
I'll come out.