Re: DMP Hoovers

On the older DMP's you have to be at the addr 1 keypad.

Which panel are you working on?

You don't have a whole lot of time to get to the keypad after shorting the
J16.

I've never seen System Busy come up except when you're trying to make it
dial out manually to connect to SCS101 for remote programming session. This
would happen if you are hitting 948 cmd. OR if it's trying to transmit
something to cs.

You really should get training...it's free you know. They'll come to you.
I'm getting my refresher training session next week.

You can ship them to me. I'll take them if they're in good shape, even if
they're locked.

R.