Re: DMP Hoovers

You've got to be overlooking something or scrambling the program
somehow...I've been using DMP for 10+ years and never had probs like your
experiencing.

If you're on service or repair status you're not a full dealer yet...and you
pay higher pricing.

What happens if you power down completely for 20 sec or so, then power up,
then short J16 ?