Re: Compass Software

Nah, don't worry Crash ! I don't let anything like this bother me as you may
have gathered by now. Jim gets pretty vociferous and very angry when it
comes to some things I say, but mostly it's RLB that REALLY lights his fuse
!! But he's OK when he isn't spitting mad, and his mouth's revved up in
neutral....:))

I wonder where RLB is anyway; it's not like him to just diappear without
letting us know his plans...:))

RHC