Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

Mark, normally what seems to happen in most cases is the client after the
first contract has expired, goes on a month to month basis. Then the client
remains on month to month indefinately. Then as you say, the client can
terminate with a months notice. My only objection is some companies (a
minority thankfully) don't operate this way; instead, they continue to
duplicate the original term once again unless the client takes positive
action, needlessly locking the client in to another long term.

That's what I'm suggesting is not a legitimate way to operate

RHC