Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

 we've been seeing a lot of
> > > commercial
> > > usually
> The
> > > or

When was the last time you had to get a set of drawings done and stamped,
signed and sealed by an engineer? Have any idea what that cost? Anything
over $5,000 (value of system) has to be signed and sealed or the fire plan
review depts won't except your permit appl.  Wanta lie about the value of
the job. You might call the installation world full of primates, but these
guys aren't, they know what the value of a job is and the amount on the
permit better equal that of the contract. Some cities require a notorized
copy of the contract to be submitted with the permit application. Out of
curiosity, what would you estimate labor at for a small day care center that
meets all of the codes for occupancy, square foot per person, cooking,
classroom, laundry, emergency exits, bathrooms, and ADA, did I forget
anything. Oh, is the building sprinkled?

  Most