Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

Don said;

>I do not know my transmission format.  I believe it to be the default.
>I believe the default is Ademco low speed.
>
>I do not know the central station's receiver kind.

I'm not trying to be unkind, but if you don't know the answers to these
questions, you have absolutely no business trying to program an alarm
panel.

Doubly so if an insurance company is involved.

And, this is not likely to be the only programming error you have made.

Please do yourself a favor, and call a qualified alarm installer to handle
this for you.

-badenov