Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

Just an assumption on my part due to "I am up against a deadline from my
insurer to have this system monitored." statement in the OP - since most
residential insurer's don't have that requirement. We all know the 50P is
only rated for commercial burg, not fire. Maybe it is residential...but 12 x
4 wire smokes leads me to think a pretty darn big house/apt/loft...in NYC?
Welp anyway...good luck to the OP.

Hope he supervises those smokes properly.