Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

Hello to All,
01 Problem: Ademco 50P panel dumps central station immediately after
answering their dial in for setup.

02 Background: self-installed.  1 Ademco 50p panel; 1 12-volt, 7-amp
battery at auxiliary power; 1 4208U expansion cards, currently.

03 Currently connected: 2 2-wire heat, 1 4-wire CO, 12 4-wire smokes.
10K EOL resistors are wired at each detector rather than in the panel
and expansion card. The first 8 detectors are wired directly to the
panel, jumper wired at zone 9,  next 7 (10-16) to the expansion.

No problem indicated at keypad.

04 I may have programmed something at the keypad called Jumper. I have
to find it again.

05  My panel is in New York City. Called internet monitoring service,
central station in California.  Programmed their numbers while they
instructed over separate telephone line.  When they dial into the
Vista-50p over its own hardwired, dedicated telephone line, the panel
seems to negotiate with their modem then immediately hangs up.

NY telco says the line is noiseless which it does seem to be.  Ademco
dialed in at request of central station and said the communicator was
bad.  I bought and installed a whole new panel! Problem persisted.
Local installer said I had to use an RJ31X so I installed one.  Problem
still persists.  Central Station never heard of this problem.  Three
local installers also never heard of it.  Ademco/Honeywell will not
talk to me.

I am up against a deadline from my insurer to have this system
monitored.

Any and all help is appreciated... and desperately needed.

TIA

Don