Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

> Sounds like a commerical fire install in which
> case a professional should be doing the job.

Don't be too certain, Crash.  I have lots of DIY clients who install their
own commercial fire alarms.  I recently won an account in Dade County away
from ADT and Simplex (I think it was Simplex).  There were three buildings.
Both wanted six figures for the job plus major monthly fees.

The client paid ~$17,000 for materials, hired an electrician to do the
installation for another ~$25,000 and saved over $60,000.  Not bad.  They
hired a local alarm company to do periodic tests and inspections.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics