Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

RLB is bored, he is looking to stir up an argument regarding the DIY
installation of fire alarms, he clearly knows little to nothing regarding
the law in California as it pertains to licensing and the installation of
fire alarms. He is looking for nothing more than to stir the pot.
Thats my opinion, yours and others may differ and thats OK too

Doug L