Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

So true Mark ! Of the clients I have lost because of installation of VoIP, I
can only remember one who called me in advance. One other re-installed his
land line when told, but most just press on and call me to hook the alarm
up, and are surprised when I tell them it can't be done (and won't be
done....). And a couple of others, I only found out about through my daily
report on "fail to test"...

Sigh....

RHC