Re: Magnum Alert 900 and Touch Tone Dialing

At the moment, this whole business of alarms using VoIp is a bit of a
circular argument. No doubt that a solution of some sort will be found (or
invented), but something tells me not in time for those people who need it
now.

On the other hand, I have to wonder about the wisdom of giving up a land
line to save $20 a month, knowing your alarm won't work properly on the VoIP
connection. I doubt many businesses would do such a foolish thing but it's
many of the residential consumers who definately will.

I don't know what the answer is, but I do know what the answer currently
isn't. If you come up with anything let us know; however, for the moment,
I'm simply going to follow ADT's advice (hmmm.....I do see the irony of that
statement coming from me....:)))

RHC