Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

By Default, we stopped dispatching when the Abort is received, due to
possible false-alarm charges (and they were ALWAYS false alarms).  Not
a single dealer or customer had a problem with that change, if they
noticed at all.  We still call, but if we can't get through we won't
dispatch either (figure if they can Abort the alarm they could also
press a Panic button or Duress code if they need someone, assuming they
remember how to do a Duress while under duress).  On exit-fault we call
the prem, if the abort is received we will call the call list before
the police, then police, then the call list.