Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

Yah Ademco and DMP  same exit error process. DMP does it only on delay
zones...cant remember if Ademco is all zones or just delayed ones.

In an effort to catch them before they get too far away from home we do try
to call them except I'm really hesistant to dispatch knowing it's an exit
error. I'm still in a quandry abt this due to our really expensive false
alarm fines.

I've also been thinking of accepting a abort/cancel as just that...abort
dispatch...dont bother calling premise. Accept of course so many clients are
used to that call when the siren goes off, it will cause confusion.