Re: Firelite Power problems (in general)

Reset charger ckt output first look for a small trim pot  next to the
battery connection region on the PCB,  it should have a small dope of paint
on the center,  place your vom on the battery feeds and slowly adjust the
trim pot up or down to adjust the trickle voltage to the battery,  if no
change  you got the wrong trim pot..  look for another one..
If your panel is 24VDC and the trickle is 25-26vdc  it should be ok  but if
24-25vdc  you might need to trim upwards a little.  If you had a power
browie and the supply dropped below 110vac  the panel might give a false
signal ..
The one problem  i had  that drove me nuts was at a resthome which had weak
AC supply,  each time the Central Air/Heat kicked on  the line voltage
dropped to 101ac  which in turn dropped the panel to 22vdc which also
tripped a false signal to the monitor,  I boosted the trickle voltage and
its never happened again..
RTS