Re: Firelite Power problems (in general)

Firelite  in general,
I've notice that the charger ckt is always set right on the edge of fail
detection.
I reset the output level right out of the box to a slightly higher voltage.
(as recommended from a service tech from firelite, about 8 years ago)
to date (knock on wood) I haven't had any more problems with firelite power
supplies.
As for the dialers (whatever panel your using)  I've noticed a LOT of bad
solder connections
on the telephone line sockets..  I've had to resolder several to stop
intermittant line failure
signals.  (it seems if you send it back to firelite  they never see the
problem)
I've been using Firelite products for going on 18 years  with only the above
problems..
all in all  I like the product.  But thats just me..
RTS