Re: Problem with ADT Security Company

So are you saying that because someone didn't read their agreement they
shouldn't be held accountable? I would be interested in seeing the judges
decission with that defense. I have reviewed many agreements for different
companies. I have a folder caulk full of agreements from my competitors. The
renewal clause is always in the terms. I have never seen one that had the
clause hidden somewhere else in the body of the agreement. If it were, then
and only then might a judge have a question about it.