Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Wow... that was allot of typing Stanley!!

Thanx for providing some answers I was looking for.
Dont be bothered with Sonicduck.   He's not a true knowledgable
salesman, just a ripoff artist.  Sounds like he used to be a
used car salesman... Man do I hate used car salesman... Dont get
me started on that one......

Thanx again for all the info!

Tom