Re: AlarmNet Radios Unavailable? How about AES Radios?

Thanks Bob!  That's exactly what I was hoping our Dealers would think
of us (My System).  I tend to take it personally if the System doesn't
do everything Just Right.

I try to empower our Dealers with everything they need to make them
feel as if they are right Here with us.  We use the same web-interface
internally as the dealers do (with a few more features on our side) so
when we add a feature, it's usually automatically available to the
Dealers as well, when possible and feasible.  The Operators have a
windows-based app to handle alarms, otherwise we all use the same Web
Interface right along with our Dealers.