AlarmNet Radios Unavailable? How about AES Radios?

The calls are starting to come in.  Dealers asking about AES IntelliNet
radio availability since AlarmNet can't produce anymore radios for a
few months.

If you are in the Phoenix Valley, we have a well-established AES Radio
Network here available to All Dealers.  We have a really hard time
dealing with AlarmNet's Administration, they keep changing things but
can't train their people as quickly as they make changes, causing
confusion with Dealers and how they "Register" their radios and Billing
of the services the Dealer is using.

AES is pretty simple.  Install it, if you have enough peers to make you
happy (ideally minimum of three), then you are done.  If you need Tech
Support, call us, you'll be talking to the guys who develop our
interface and monitor the network on a continuous basis.  Radios,
antenna's, cables, and anything else you need are all available locally
(you don't have to wait weeks for your radio orders to come from AES,
unless you want to).

Here is a LIVE view of My radio at Home.  This is what you will see for
any of your own radios (some additional options are not shown unless
you are actually Logged In).

https://securecs.azsecurity.com/customer/aesradiodetails.asp?cstaccountinfo_guid=A139DBDB-2E06-4233-80FB-7DDEB2188DE2

I've yet to see any other AES Network with this kind of information
available via Web to the user/dealer.  Only Here.

http://www.azsecurity.com/

Not to toot my own horn, but I'm so impressed with what we've done that
I can't help but show everyone.  Toot!  Toot!

The beauty of working with US is that you have direct access to the
software developers for the C/S and Web Interface.  We are always open
to suggestions to improve our Central Station and Radio Network
systems.