Re: AlarmNet Radios Unavailable? How about AES Radios?

"Joe Lucia" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I can't speak for AES or Alarmnet at this time.  I'm not in Joe's radio
coverage area, but I have to say they are a top notch central station over
there at Az Security.  One of the best on-line dealer interfaces, and
responsive to dealer input for new features and operability.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com