Re: Commercial Alarm - help

Read it again Jack, it is not reality. Unless you have tested the statistics
yourself to understand what is meant by **system failure**, don't get to
excited. The products do not have a 99% failure rate. If that was the case,
the public or us would not buy. That means that 99 out of every 100 panels
get thrown away as garbage. C'mon, "a product has a 99% failure rate"? That
is not reality.