Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Jim...

Tell us how you REALLY FEEL......

since you wrote...

Well, I'm BAAAAAACCCK and I just couldn't resist responding to this
pile of shit.

R=2EH.Campbell wrote:
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Before you pontificate about what should and shouldn't be charged for
> > monitoring, you should try to find out what the "average" amount in the
> > US is, first. In fact, according to most polls, last I heard, it's
> > about $25.00.

> RHC: It's $24.95 by all accounts in reports I've read in SDM

> > As far as long term contracts, you can bet that if you're not getting
> > them you're not doing your customers any favor.

> RHC: That's absolute unadulterated crap !

Really? Well I think you're a stupid son of a bitch too.

> Many of my clients are quite
> mobile, and I'd be doing them no favours by locking them in to a long term
> contract that unnecessarily restricts them and costs them needlessly.

You make assumptions and exemplify your stupidity and lack of business
acumen

> Cripes, if you really believe you're doing your clients a favour by locki=
ng
> them in, you really have lost all sense of reality !! I see untold horrors
> of customers being extorted by these bloody long term contracts, by all
> sorts of companies of all sizes big and small. Cripes, I could write a bo=
ok
> on it...

On that I have no doubt. You've gone on FUCKING ENDLESSLY for
YEARs on this stupid bullshit of yours, constantly showing just what a
stupid businessman you are.

But if you did write a book the title of it would be:

"How to run a business without the primary goal of making a profit and
giving your customers everything they never needed or wanted, but
making
them think that you're the good guy and everybody else is a scam
artist, but
being able to do this depends upon the fact that  I've got a pension
and
income from other sources that other small business competition doesn't
have
so that I don't have to depend upon this business to make a living for
me and
my family as most other small businesses do and also I don't have to
build
equity in the business as everyone else does as a retirement cache. And
how
you can try to jam it down the throat of everyone in a Newsgroup who
don't
give a damn WHAT I do but I'll still constantly bring it up and finally
when
someone takes exception  to my incessant interminable and repetitive
ranting,
I'll get pissed at them for taking issue with me and accuse them of
being a cheat
and stupid and a scam artist and all sorts of unsavory things, even
though
* I'm* the one who can't stop bringing up the subject of long term
contracts
when no one else does even though I know that what I do isn't the norm
and that
I know that I'm in reality insulting and calling everyone else in the
group crooks,
scammers, cheats, crooked, stupid, and out to get the client, knowing
full well that one month contracts, free service, and holding rates for
5 years isn't what
is standard for the industry and that no one else does it and that
regardless of what I say,
everyone is going to continue to do what they do anyway, but I just
like to jam it down
their throat as much as I can in spite of the fact that I know
eventually someone is going
to get annoyed." " Oh yes, and the same thing goes for my rants about
ADT."

There could be more but that would require a continuation of the
title on the back cover.

> You can change there rates every year.

> RHC: More crap ! I give the client a five year written rate guarantee in =
his
> contract.

Which simply adds to  my point at how stupid a business plan you have.

>And with the profit margins I make at $15, I doubt I'll ever raise
> my rates ! (In fact, I may end up reducing them if my tax problems contin=
ue
> !)

Oh now that's simply BRILLIANT!

And another thing, your constant touting of your $15.00 a month, never
seems
to indicate that this is in Canadian dollars. Very deliberately
deceiving, if you ask
me, since most of the people in the Newsgroup and those who visit are
from the US.
This is really taking a direct slap at the simple little dealer out
there, trying to make
ends meet with you implying that $15.00 per month is adequate for
monthly monitoring.

> I put that clause in when ADT started their bullshit along the same tone,
> all the while hiding behind the fact that they can rate rates based on a
> cost of living index once a year. Those idiots will say anything to make a
> sale...

And you'd do anything and give anything away that is detrimental to
implementing
a viable business plan that would make your business as successful as
it could be and
provide a retirment cache. And then you have audacity to complain about
people who are more successful than you are, because they've set a
course that will be most profitable for them yet not unacceptable to
the clientele. You are just about the most ignorant asshole I've ever
come across. You go on and on about this stupid giving everything away
to the customer as if it were an intelligent thing to do. As if the
primary goal of every company should be to base it's business plan on
giving the customer everything and making the least profit as possible.
You go into a potential clients home and offer them everything they
never wanted.Everything they never needed. You brag the fact that
you're so stupid that you give things away to them at your expense. Not
being as stupid as you, they take it. You don't even have the common
sense to know that if you just offered them a standard system, standard
contracts, standard service, if you had any talent at all as a
salesman, they'd be your customer anyway. What do you expect them to do
if you're giving away the store with every system? Of course they're
going to take it if you give it away for FREE. And I mean actually
FREE! If you walked backwards and bent over with you pants down around
your ankles into a gay bar, would you expect them to say Oh ..... no
thank you?

You're customers don't give two shits whether you give your
assets away or not. Any smart business man should ...... but not YOU.
And you,
actually take PRIDE in the fact that you're stupid enough to not make
the profit you
could make. You're the kind of competition that I hope gets thousands
of accounts
cause that's all the closer you are to oblivion. You've yet to
experience the service
problem. Just wait and see what this is gonna cost ya. Likely your
business or at least
set you back a few years. It's comin ...... get ready.

> I get a five year contract and don't change rates for
> > that long. My clients have a choice. Minimum one year contract ......
> > but the price will likely go up next year or 5 year contract and you
> > hold the price for 5 years. Very ...... very seldom to I get less than
> > 5 year contract. Good for me. Good for them. Oh and also, when it comes
> > time to sell your business, I'll match the price that I'll get for my 5
> > year contracts against what you get for your one year contracts.

> RHC: More crap ! I have a standing offer of 30 times monthly !

If you believe that, you going to be in for a big surprise when it gets
down
to the wire. There's no investor in his right mind that is going to
offer you
anywhere NEAR what your saying unless he's your best friend. But again,
even if it IS so, it can't be expected to happen the same to everyone
else.
If you still have the capacity to think, you tell me what YOU would do
if
someone came to you and said, OH, yes, I'm pretty new in this business
but my customer base is comprised of clients that only have one month
contracts, with 5 year guaranteed price, and all parts and service free
for
life. And I want 30 times monthly. But my company is a much better
investment for you than that company over here, in business 36 years,
with 5 year contracts, and collects $95.00 to $125.00 plus parts, per
service call.

Yeah ...... sure!  Talk about someone with a dream. You're it, asshole.

>That's
> perfectly satisfactory given that I wouldn't have half the clients I have=
 if
> I chose to lock them in.

JEEEZUS you're dense. Why the hell do you think your have your clients?
Because you're giving them the value of your company with every sale.
THEY don't know what you're doing or how you're doing it , but you're
getting
the accounts because you're giving them little pieces of your business
with
every sale. No one else is that stupid, THAT's why your getting
accounts.
These people don't know if you're going to give them any better service
or
monitoring response than their last company. You're getting them as
customers
simply because you're giving them something for FREE! THAT's WHY! What
the hell kind of salesman COULDN'T do that, for christ sake? You're
doing the
very same thing as the "Free systems" alarm companies do, except
they're
rightly getting their return on the higher monthly monitoring rate.
You're giving
the value of your company away instead. There's no difference between
what
you do to get a customer and them, except that your stupid.

> My clients aren't that bloody stupid ! And NO ONE
> around here EVER raises their rates every year unless they've trapped the=
ir
> clients in a long term committment and the customers have no choice in the
> matter...you must be dreaming !

And again, you must be ...... nope... you ARE stupid if you believe
that any
small dealer would work for 35 years earning a living, supporting his
family and
even though there was a way to set up a retirement nest egg, wouldn't
do it
because he wanted to give it away to his customers. And you're right,
your
clients are much smarter than you are. You give them what they never
wanted
and they're smart enough to take it.( Talking about smart,  why don't
you tell
us again how many accounts your going to let your company grow to?
What
was that again?  300?  500?  700?   And tell everyone what I told you
was going
to happen? ) And why does that happen? Is it because you don't "lock"
them into
a contract or is it because you're always there, to ...

read more =BB