Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Stanley Barthfarklesnarkledarklarkle,

een in the industry for 8-10 years, then you can come in here and share
your "wisdom" with us. Til then, go peddle yours wares to little old
ladies
who think you're a 'nice boy'.

If it wasn't for littleold ladies liking me, many installers would be
sitting home watching Oprah.  You wouldn't be where you are, without
salesmen.  You need us worse than we need you.  I could teach a chimp
to install.  A chimp would have trouble convincing someone to buy a
security system, or anything.