Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Sir, alarm system installation is just like any other trade. It is
relatively simple to do in a basic fashion. However, where the difference
lies is learning the skills and techniques that provide for a worry free
installation over the longer term. There are no textbooks that teach these
skills; they are learned only through the school of "hard knocks", and
usually only after years or professional installations. I have personally
installed well over 1000 alarms myself, and I am still finding new
situations that require new innovations and techniques. Your statement about
teaching a chimp to install is not only insulting but totally inaccurate.
With this distain of those who install the systems you sell (or sold), I am
not surprised by what has happened to you....

Anyone can hammer a nail in a board, but it takes a carpenter to know how to
put those boards together to make a home. I suspect you might well be in the
wrong line of work.....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada