Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

> If it wasn't for littleold ladies liking me, many installers would be sitting home watching Oprah.  You wouldn't be where you are, without salesmen.  You need us worse than we need you.  I could teach a chimp to install.  A chimp would have trouble convincing someone to buy a security system, or anything.

While I don't disagree with you about primates, you're wrong about not
needing installers.  If the technicians don't do a good job you'll get
far fewer referrals and repeat customers.  No matter how good a
salesman you might be, you won't get paid until someone installs the
systems you sell.

I can't agree with your other comments regarding leasing either.  There
are certainly lots of companies that only lease their systems and a
number of them are less than candid about the nature of the "purchase"
when making the sale.  However, these are not in the majority.  Most
systems are customer-owned either at from the start or at the end of a
contract term.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com