Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Well I can help you out with some of them.

Three main causes of false alarms by PIR's.
1.  PIR made by Raytek.
2.  PIR made by Omni-Spectra.
3.  PIR made by Visonic.
Actaully there are four reasons... #4 PIR is aimed at window or 'sees' heat
source via window.

What is NEC?  Nippon Electric Corporation.

What is NICET?  Nice Tshirt.

What is a duct derector used for?  To detect AFLAK.

What is vital to be placed at the end of a four wire fire circuit?  Lots of
black electrical tape.