Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Why don't I feel comfortable with your agreeing to my sentiments ?

I guess it's because little else you have said about this industry seems to
come from a basis of any real knowledge. Jim and I may disagree vehemently
on long term contracts, but he is far from a self serving idiot ! He is to
my knowledge a small dealer like myself who does business in a different
manner, that's all - a manner btw which IS the norm in our industry. If
anything, I am the "duck out of water", but in my case it works for me.

I suggest you learn the facts before you come on this newgroup and do your
own "pontificating"...

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html