Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

My clients have a choice. Minimum one year contract ......
but the price will likely go up next year or 5 year contract and you
hold the price for 5 years. Very ...... very seldom to I get less than
5 year contract. Good for me. Good for them.

What you posted is wonderful, but if you are a customer of ADT, Brinks
(to the best of my knowledge), and Bell South Security from Protection
One......

They reserve their right to change the price of monitoring at any time.
 The price you sign today is not necessarily the price you'll have
tommorrow.

I can't speak for any of the small business owners here or elsewhere,
but anyone considering SHOULD DEFINITELY READ ALL OF THE FINE PRINT.

I CAN GUARANTEE you that any of the small businesses posting here
DEFINITELY HAVE SMALL PRINT ON THEIR CONTRACTS.