Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

"Sonicduck" <jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> I CAN GUARANTEE you that any of the small businesses posting here
> DEFINITELY HAVE SMALL PRINT ON THEIR CONTRACTS.

I have stayed out of your threads and even tryed to get you to email me to
talk to you about your involvement here, which you obviously chose not to
do. The more I read your continuous flow of vomit, I realize you really
don't know anything about your subject matter. There are laws governing the
size of print on certain items of a contract (the real legal stuff). If you
don't follow the rules, you will be getting a call from the Attorney
Generals office. You may obviously be using information passed onto you
(hearsay) by a rogue salesmanager, whom probably is no longer with the
companies you worked for as well, as a sales tool. The truth of the matter
is that small businesses makes up 95% of the industry and we all have
attorneys to counsel us, to prepare our contracts, have wonderful support
from major organizations and numerous publications to keep us apprized of
the many pitfalls that being in business can bring. Many states require
continueing education, i.e. Florida, where serveral business related hours
of education are mandated for each license renewal. You probably are not
aware of those requirements though. I believe you have stumbled into a very
casual newsgroup. Don't misinterpret the casualness of the group as a
weakness of the persons that are involved. I think you are over you head
here. After all, you are a self admitted sales jockey who is only as good as
his last sale. I personally know the folks at the ADT branchs you mentioned
and you didn't fit into their corporate world, and at P1, you just didn't
speak their language, if you know what I mean. The vast majority of the
folks, in this group, have had many of your type come and go and if they are
like me, have forgotten your name by the next week. I think it is time for
you to find another playpen.