Re: Best Advice For Security System

Its probably the only reason he denies having pop-ups, the more he denies it
the more people go and look, at five cents a click through I've probably put
30 or 40 cents into his backpocket checking it out, you've probably done the
same, Frank has probably been the main reason RLB is able to buy a larger
house.

Doug L