Re: Best Advice For Security System

I met a guy that told me his system, self installed and monitored,
would call his cell phone in an emergency.

The cell backup would work the same way if the wires were tripped.  I
am not sure if an individual can subscribe to Alarmnet...but I'm sure
it would be soon.

I hate to break it to you hard working small business owners, but
security systems as we know them today, are on the way out.

There are getting to be more and more alternatives to a company
monitored syetm.