Re: Best Advice For Security System

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Only way I can do that is to buy the software and I don't really want to do
> that. I have purchased software over the internet in the past and it has
> been a very unsatisfactory way to do it. So if I want to keep using the
> software, I have to tolerate the nag screens.
>
> BTW, send me your fax number by private e mail if you want the ADT
> document....
>
> RHC
>
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>Get rid of the "Polecat" software, eh!
>

> I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?
> http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Outlook handles anything that gets past the spamtrappers Telus uses.  I
use Norton Anti-Virus and MS AntiSpyware.  The latter works in the
background and keeps things like that pesky "WinFixer" popup on Robert's
site from executing on my system...  As for attaching large files, try
compressing it with WinRAR.  If the file won't compress beyond the
almost 10 megs you've got there, it'll give you the option of
"segmenting" the file into more manageable "bits".  The person on the
receiving end would simply "unzip" or "expand" the files using WinZip or
he/she can download their own copy of WinRAR.

I'll email you my fax number.