Re: Best Advice For Security System

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> There you go lying again, Olson.  There's no "winFixer" popup on my
> website.  Clearly your problem residers within (1) your own faulty
> machine; or (2) your faulty imagination -- the same one that told the
> BS story about you doing snap rolls in a 737 and riding the infamous
> levitating ladder.

The only two things you keep dragging out about me, you've never been
able to prove are lies...  What's really incredible is that you just
can't seem to let go (these two items are always mentioned sooner or
later).  Sad, really!!

You still deny there are pop-ups on your site (even though you've been
shown the code that creates them) and several participants have told you
what to do to duplicate their experiences on your own machine.  I can't
say you're "blind" because you're quite obviously not.  I can't say
you're "stupid" because you're quite obviously not.  What I can say is
that you obviously need the revenue generated from having the
pop-up's/pop-under's.  I've noticed you've dropped your "800" numbers
entirely and no longer even have a valid listing at YellowPages.com.  Of
the dozens of online sites, you're the only one that's decided to use
"Katrina" as an excuse to charge shipping costs on orders placed with
you.  How "lame" can you get??  Have you received an employment
application from "SonicDuck", yet??  Since the two of you already swim
in the same pond, I figure you'd both work well together!  Besides, he
needs the cash.